Saturday, January 6, 2018

Strong Coffee, Sweet Friendships




A dear friend of mine is having another this month (at our age we do not exactly look forward to turning another year older). When I received this stamp as a prize for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop from Art Impressions, I knew it would be perfect for a card for Debbie. We have been friends for well over 30 years and although I moved 1000+ miles away nearly 15 years ago, we still keep in touch.

There is a designer that I follow for inspiration on the internet -- Laurel Seabrook -- and she brought back her inspiration challenges this year. I was inspired by this photo:




I was inspired by the blue/cream/brown color palette and the snow flakes. I am entering this in her

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Something New Challenge since this was the first time I inked up both the image and sentiment from this stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by on this cold winter day....it is even cold here in Florida. But I am loving our touch of cold weather....it will be in the 70's again next week.

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love that fun image! Thanks for playing along with the Inspired By challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome coloring on that cool stamp, and what better way to celebrate! Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...