Sunday, October 8, 2017

World Card Making Day #7



This will be the last card I am sharing today that I made for World Card Making Day. I have several more to share but tomorrow is another day. My Favorite Things had 4 awesome challenges to celebrate WCMD and this one was my favorite....use only die cuts, NO stamping. I just bought this Die-namics set in August when I visited the MFT store in Eustis, Florida which is about 90 minutes from my house. I love coffee, lattes and even hot chocolate so when I saw it, I knew it had to come home with me.

I am entering this card in the MFT World Card Making Day Die-namics Challenge
and
I am linking this card up to the Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day link-up

Well that is it for me tonight. I will be back tomorrow with more cards to share.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...