Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ice Cream Is Always A Good Idea


I had so much fun with my granddaughters this past summer. One of the fun things we did was to go out for ice cream at the ice cream shop run by Oberweis Dairy. The ice cream there was soooo delicious! And of course Grandma spoiled the girls by ordering them servings of ice cream nearly as big as their head...lol. I used this fun sketch from Stuck? Sketches:


I have been scrapping all weekend so I will be back soon with another project to share. Thank you for stopping in.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun page in the gelato colours. I agree ice cream is always a good idea. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi this is such a pretty page, love the colours ad pics so much! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and pretty page! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the colours are fab and your embellishments so cute. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...