Sunday, October 29, 2017

12




A very sad thing happened this month....my grandson Cole turned 12.  I am sad because my grandkids are growing up way too fast. Cole has always been a wild and crazy kid, full of life and so much fun to be around. I hope he will still enjoy hanging out with us when we come into town. He never fails to make us laugh and gives us plenty of material to remember once we come home to Florida. For this page I used this fun sketch:



I am entering it in the Scrap Our Stash October Sketch + Word Challenge
The word was LEAF and I used:
L -- Layers
E -- Enamel Dots
A -- American Crafts Pebbles papers
F -- Flames and a Frame

That is it for tonight...whew! I was a busy girl this weekend...scrapping AND blogging. But I will be back tomorrow to share another project. Thanks for stopping by tonight.

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge. Love all the different patterns. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bright colors--perfect for your "wild and crazy" grandson and all his personality!

    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - love the colour contrasts. They're perfect colours for the photo too :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love all your paper mix! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fantastic LO. Love the details and stash use. Great take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout! Love all the bright colors and creative take on the sketch & word challenge. Thanks for joining us at SCRAP OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...