Thursday, August 24, 2017

Plane Awesome


This summer was a summer of "firsts" for my granddaughters. They took their first train, boat and airplane rides. I will be documenting every part of it because, well that is what I do. This page documents the first trip on a plane. Dave and I were right across the aisle and except for a little nervousness on take-off from Izzy, the girls enjoyed it immensely. Our destination was Florida so you will be seeing loads of Florida vacation pictures and pages the next few months.

I used this awesome sketch from Laura Whitaker for Stuck?Sketches:



I am entering it in their SKETCH CHALLENGE
There is still plenty of time to enter...hope you check it out and get inspired like I did.

Well....tomorrow is Friday.....my favorite day of the work week. I will be back to blog a birthday card for a special little family member tomorrow. Thanks for popping in.

~~Sandi~~



4 comments:

  1. A memorable event to record on your page. Love the plane embellie. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic travel page! Love how you incorporated that plane into your title! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Sandi, I like the way you adapted the sketch to suit your photo sizes! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, fantastic to have documented their first plane travels. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...