Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hope Your Day Doesn't Bite



I did not get a whole lot of of time this weekend to craft but I did get this fun card made. It is for the Interactive Card Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown and the shark is on an action wobble. I even took a picture of it wobbling:



Since Newton's Nook is sponsoring the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown, I just had to use one of my favorites Newton's Nook stamp sets. I have a whole boatload of birthdays coming up so I am not sure who is going to receive this card but I think they will have fun with it. I used this sketch from





I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Birthday Challenge.

Well my weekend is officially over and I am heading for bed. I hope to get crafty tomorrow after work and make a card to welcome a brand new baby into the family. I will be sharing that one soon.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun wobble card! And I love that shark paper that you used. Thank you so much for celebrating with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...