Monday, August 14, 2017

Florida Fun Cont'd


I am still working on my June 2016 pocket pages. It doesn't bother me being behind --.I am enjoying the process. When I saw this month's Elle's Studio Challenges I really wanted to get them all done. This one is the only challenge that I got done. This page is for the Stand Out Title Challenge. The challenge was to use a journaling card for my title. I actually used and embellished 2 journaling cards from Elle's Studio on this page....the card in the upper left and the Sunshine and ____________ card in the lower right. I also used an awesome acrylic "Super Cool" from Elle's Studio as well. I am really crushing on their acrylics and title builders lately and you will see a number of them in upcoming projects.

Well that is all for tonight. It's Monday and I am not fond of Mondays so I think I just might hit the sheets an hour or so early tonight. Hopefully I will get time to craft tomorrow nught and I will be back later in the week with more to share.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...