Tuesday, July 4, 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch #339



It is very nice to have a day off in the middle of the work week.  It would have been nicer to have had a 4 day weekend but we just got back from an 18 day vacation so we worked yesterday to give some of our co-workers a long weekend. I plan on lounging today and doing a great deal of crafting. I started this card last night and finished it this morning. I used the Happy Pandas stamp set and this sketch #339 from My Favorite Things:
I also used some of an older but my favorite boy collection -- Rad by Simple Stories. I am literally down to bits and pieces of that collection left but plan on using every. single. scrap. Because I am using some older papers, I am entering it in the challenge to use old paper from
 

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -- Anything Goes

Well I am heading back to my scrap room.  I think I will start on my Christmas in July cards....I want to make 31 cards this month. Thanks for popping in.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card and love the papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...