Sunday, July 9, 2017

Christmas in July #5




I was not feeling very inspired to make any Christmas cards on Friday night. Maybe it was the after effects of a long, short week at work or the concern that I have for a family member going through a hard time right now but I could not muster up any creativity. A good night's sleep changed all that. I woke up early Saturday morning and before 7:30am I had knocked out two Christmas cards and was very happy with both of them. For this card I used this week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:


I am also entering this card in the snippet challenge at Pixie's Crafty Workshop as this card was just made from a couple snippets of paper that I pulled out of my scrap basket. It pays to hoard scraps, doesn't it? Di is offering up two fun prizes and I am playing for both of them....the die and the stamp set.


Well it has been a long day and have stayed up way too late tonight.  I think I will sleep in tomorrow. Who am I kidding? My internal clock goes off no later than 7am. But compared to my 4:30am alarm M-F, I guess 7am IS sleeping in.  I will post more creations tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous festive card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the take! Simple and effective design! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandi and a super way to use up snippets as well! I do love how colourful your blog background is :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of snippets with a fab sentiment to make a lovely festive card x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...