Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop #7



Back again with my 7th card of the bloghop. I am really enjoying myself, in case you haven't noticed.  This time I decided to use a rather patriotic color palette because the 4th of July is coming up and that is always one of the highlights of my summer....I just love cookouts and fireworks.

I used this color challenge from My Favorite Things.


I used their sentiment as well....I just love punny sentiments. You can see more details about their challenge HERE.  You still have plenty of time to whip up an entry yourself as there is still a week left in the challenge.



I used this great sketch from Kerry Urbatch for the Sunday Coffee Lovers Sip and Share feature on the blog:

I am entering this card in that sketch challenge also. One last challenge I am entering with this card is the Simon Say Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge which is to use a summery image....mine is the red, white and blue iced latte cup.

But....getting back to the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop -- I am really excited about this bloghop...there are 77 sponsors and TONS of prizes, inspiration and freebies. Just enter a summer themed, coffee themed card on THIS post for a chance to enter. And do not forget to check out all the other entries...many have blog candy. And speaking blog candy....I have a small blog candy prize. I recently won a prize from Latina Crafters I got an extra stamp to give away along with a package of my favorite post it notes ever from Cocoa Daisy. To be eligible to win this little prize just enter a card in the hop and leave the number of your entry in a comment on this or any other of my summer coffee lovers blog hop posts. I will pick and post a winner on Sunday evening July 2. Here is the prize I am offering:



Well, that is all the coffee cards that I have made.  I will have to come home tomorrow and knock out a couple more.  I would like to make some Thank You cards because I never have enough of those. Check back with me tomorrow evening to see if I was able to be creative after a 12 hour  workday.

Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~





10 comments:

  1. I love the red white and BLU!!!!
    You could enter this in my DL.ART "Patriotic Thankful Thursday Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sandi. Great classic red, white + blue combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 505: Love this gorgeous card with the woodgrain background and the 4th of July colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the patriotic theme this time f year. Very pretty!
    #609

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love woodgrain and I love your AMERICAN DP Design too
    love this patriotic card from you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card in happy July colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, to the FAB red white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Great colors and love them mixed with the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...