Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers card #6


Here I am with my final card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  This was soooo much fun.  I always Look forward to making and sharing my cards and being inspired by everyone else's. And this bloghop has been record breaking with currently over 1100 awesome.entries.

Here is my card. That awesome sentiment and darling image are digital freebies from Julee Tillman at Verve Stamps.  You can grab the freebie for yourself.  Just go HERE.  And you will want to print several sheets....I use them over and over.






Don't forget to comment on any of my coffee projects this week by 11:59om EDT Friday 3/31 to be eligible to some sweet blog candy....I am adding to the prize daily. I will pick a winner on Saturday April 1st.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge


Thanks for stopping by....I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

~~Sandi~~


11 comments:

  1. So pretty, clean and crisp! Love that green and the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and wonderful embossed background and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love that embossed BG - it's perfect for this design. Lovely! Thanks for sharing your lovely talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Another gorgeous card!!! Love your bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sandi! the embossed background looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the hexagon embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another delightful card! Love that embossed background and the sweet color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...