Thursday, March 2, 2017

Love, Love, Love YOU





My oldest granddaughter is turning 9 next week (where does the time fly??). I never like to ignore the girl not having the birthday so I made this quick little card for Izzy and bought a little gift for her. The whole package is on the way to the Midwest and should arrive this weekend. I hate missing birthdays but love sending fun gift packages to my grandchildren

I am entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Things With Wings Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by tonight....it is Friday tomorrow...one of my favorite days! Have a good one. 

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and beautiful card! Your granddaughter is going to LOVE it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...