Thursday, March 16, 2017

Irish Blessings For You



Julee Tilman and Verve stamps are at it again....She released this awesome free printable Lucky Day which is only available on the shopverve.com website until tomorrow 3/17/17. I used one of the sentiments and one of the beautiful images for this St. Patrick's Day card that I sent to my son and daughter-in-law.  I used this versatile sketch from Kerry Urbatch:

I am entering this card in 3 challenges:

Sunday Sip and Share sketch challenge on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Bit 'O Green Challenge

and the Verve Lucky Day Challenge

Thanks for stopping by....gotta run and hit the pavement running for a busy day at work.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. I love it, the cup is just perfect and love the layout.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card, Sandie! I always love seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...