Monday, March 6, 2017

I Appreciate You




I always seem to be working right up to the last minute of deadlines.  I really wanted to participate in this week's MFT sketch challenge especially since I wasn't able to participate the last couple of weeks. But the deadline is tomorrow while I am at work so I knew it was tonight or miss another great challenge.  I forced my tired self into my craft room after dinner and once I got busy, I did not notice how tired I was. I created this thank you card for an online friend that sent me something I was looking for.  Here is the sketch I used:



I just loved the sketch and like how my card turned out.  I am glad I made some time this evening to be crafty. How about you?  Do you ever have to push yourself to get crafty?

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...