Sunday, February 26, 2017

Wake Up & Be Awesome


I love to create coffee themed card and I am in a group where we swap coffee themed cards every month....I love making and sending mine out and I especially love receiving one every month. This month I was a little late in getting my card created and mailed. I think it will arrive at it's destination before the end of the month. I used this awesome sketch from Kerry Urbatch:

I am entering this card in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers sketch challenge.
I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Than you for stopping by my humble little blog....have an amazing week.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love cards with coffee cups too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fab and love the cute cups.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...