Wednesday, February 22, 2017

85!!


My Dad is turning 85 the end of this week. Isn't that amazing? He just recently moved down here to Florida from Denver to be closer to us. He built a beautiful new home and we have been helping him get all moved in and unpacked. But this weekend we will be celebrating instead of unpacking moving boxes. I made him this card.  I used this awesome sketch from Freshly Made Sketches which DCWV is featuring for their February Stack-Aholic challenge

I actually made this card from the paper leftovers from a layout that I will be sharing with you tomorrow so please come back and check it out.  I rather like it. I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.
 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will be back with another post tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~

 

1 comment:

  1. hi sandi! this is sooo cute, luv the mix of patterns and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...