Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thinking of You


I really do not like making sympathy cards and I will often buy them instead of making them. But recently I needed one for a family member who lost their mother and I was inspired by these beautiful papers in my stash from DCWV. I also used their November card sketch:




In addition to the DCWV, I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Thinking of You Challenge  That beautiful sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set of clear stamps called appropriately Handwritten Greetings so I am entering this card in the Work It Wednesday Challenge which is to use a Simon Says Stamp exclusive product.

Thanks for stopping by tonight...now back to watching election results.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...