Thursday, October 20, 2016

Abby's Halloween Treat Bag



I love creating Halloween projects.  This year I wasn't sure how I was going to feel or if I would have the energy or inspiration to get crafty after having surgery on September30.  But I am finally feeling almost normal and I took advantage of my last couple of days off work this week to finish up my Halloween goodies for the grandkids.  This gift bag is for 8 year Abby and is filled with slime, candy, a note pad with a fox on it and a matching pen and there just might also be some cash. Grandma likes to spoils her grandkids.

I am entering this gift bag in the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp -- Treat Bag/Box.

Thanks for stopping by....smile -- it is almost Friday.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. super cute treat bag Sandi...your ghost is just so adorable...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of your weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun treat bag for Halloween and I love the adorable little image and the fact you've personalised it, it looks fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...