Saturday, August 27, 2016

We Mermaid to Be Friends


Mermaids are very trendy this summer so I stocked up on mermaid stamps and supplies because I have been infatuated with images of mermaids for a long time.  This is one of my favorites of the new stamps to have come out this summer. This stamp set is by Reverse Confetti and I used their August sketch:


I am entering it in their sketch challenge which you can get all the details HERE  There are a couple more days left to enter.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Go Fish Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by tonight. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Love your coloring! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and beautiful creation! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...