Monday, August 15, 2016

Keepin' Cool By The Pool



My granddaughters got to spend a fair amount of time by the pool this summer and I was glad I got some pictures of one of their outings to a friend's pool so I could document their fun. I used an awesome collection by Carta Bella and this sketch from Grand Diva's Creative Corner:




I am also entering this page in Rochelle Spears Scrappy Friends This and That Challenge.


I used several border strips from that collection and the strip up at the top right hand corner of my page is washi tape....the red with white polka dots.

Well that is it for tonight and whew, I am glad this Monday is DONE! Mondays are most definitely not my favorite day of the week. Thanks for dropping in and checking out my blog.  I will be back in a day or two with another project.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. Awesome page and great job with both challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...