Monday, July 18, 2016

Cole's Top 10 at 10

 
I made a layout like this for my oldest grandson Jacob when he was 10.  I just LOVE the age of 10 years old....no childish stubbornness, no adolescent moodiness...just pure joyful childhood with an occasional peek of the emerging awesome adult. Cole is a great kid and a lot of fun.  I wanted to capture a snippet of what he is like right here, right now.  After all that is why we scrap, isn't it?  I used this awesome sketch from Paper Issues:


I am also entering this page in the Scrapbook Circle July Challenge -- On Deck.  The challenge is to use wood....no problem for me, since all my project usually feature some wood veneer.  Also the paper I printed Cole's top 10 on is a wood grain pattern. BAM! How's that for rockin' the challenge...lol!
And finally, the last challenge that I am entering this page is the Anything Goes July Challenge at Clique Kits.  I absolutely LOVE their kits!

Well, Monday is in the books....time to hit the sheets.  I will be back tomorrow to share another Christmas in July card.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic page and gorgeous picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome designs and thanks again for playing along at CK too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...