Monday, June 27, 2016

Father's Day 2016



I rarely get to make pages for my oldest son because I rarely get any pictures.  But my daughter-in-law sent me this photo of Matt last week because she and the girls gave him a shiny new bike for Father's Day.  He also got a rescued pup they named Titan the day before Father's Day.  Matt wanted a male dog so he would have some male companionship in the otherwise all female house.  Last I asked how Titan is working out, Matt said he is awesome.  To document this memory, I used this wonderful sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


Also, I wanted to note that I used all scraps from my scrap basket for this page.....awesome sketch to help clear out some lovely scraps.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me.

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. Such an awesome Father's Day page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Father's Day page!! LOVE the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi!!! Love the page--the red really pops it! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...