Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Life is Good


I am just returned from an awesome weekend in the Chicago area.  My oldest grandson graduated from 8th grade and we went out to celebrate.  It was wonderful all being together.  But more on that later.  Right now I want to share this card that I made with this very inspiring sketch from Viva La Verve


I used papers and a chipboard pineapple from Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss collection.  I just love the colors and patterns and have made several cards recently with this collection.  I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

That is about it for tonight....I have another card to share but with so much to catch up on after being away, I may not get to that this evening.  Sooooo....you will just have to come back tomorrow to see my next creation.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...