Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Be a Little Shellfish



Today is the birthday of a sweet online friend and I wanted to make her a card.  I broke out my never been inked Lawn Fawn Year 6 stamp set and made this card.  I just cannot resist a cute pun.  And I could not resist making that sweet little oyster pink.


I am entering this card at the Mod Squad Water Challenge this week.  My water colored background paper is actually from Kaiser Craft....isn't it beautiful?  I have been practicing make pretty water colored backgrounds myself but using these beautiful papers makes card making even more quick and easy.


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge to Make it Girlie


Thanks for coming by.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sea background - Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...