Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Treasured Moments


This is the second time I scrapped this photo.  I scrapped it a couple of months ago and put it in my scrapbook that I keep for myself.  But I also wanted to include it in my youngest son's album as that is he and I in the photo over 25 years ago.  I really loved the 5th week sketch at Let's Get Sketchy :


It worked beautifully with this photo and papers from Echo Park.

It felt good to get creative tonight after a long day at work.  When are you the most creative?

~~Sandi~~

9 comments:

  1. What a fun layout, great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous & Fun page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy. Love what you did with mood board and sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi-love it (like ALL your work!) Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun take on the sketch and mood board! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all have photos that we love to scrap more than once. They "speak" to our language - the creative side. Love all the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and happy layout, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout! Thanks for sharing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...