Monday, March 7, 2016

My Favorite Things Sketch #270



I mad all my St. Patrick's Day cards today.  I was home sick from work and although I did not feel too well I had to get these cards done.....don't you just love that Doodlebug Leprecaun?  

I used this card sketch from My Favorite Things:


Since I made my tag out of corrugated green cardstock for texture, I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge...Touchy, Feely (use texture)

Thanks for stopping by tonight...I will be posting the rest of my cards shortly.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. DARLING tag design! I really love the green corrugated texture paper! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Touchy Feely” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...