Thursday, February 25, 2016

Life is Better With Friends


A dear online friend of mine just had surgery and I wanted to cheer her up.  She knows how I love flamingos so I decided to make her a flamingo card.  I used this awesome sketch from Viva La Verve:

I am also entering this card into the current Animal challenge at Mod Squad Challenges.
and also the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

I am sooo glad that tomorrow is Friday.  We are going to Trader Joe's this weekend....I love that place!  Are you doing anything fun?

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS, Sandi! Love your take with the sketch! Beautiful use of that Flamingo image, too! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sandi.Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    Peggy T.
    Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flamingos looks so cool on your card. brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...