Saturday, December 5, 2015

Season's Tweetings Tag Card


Does anyone have a few extra hours in their day that they can loan me?  I promise I will make good use of them.  Boy, oh boy, am I a busy woman these days.  My shopping is done but since the vast majority of our family is out of town I have to ship all the gifts from Florida to the Midwest.  I say every year that next year everyone is getting gifts cards but I just love picking out some fun and special gifts for the ones I love.  I got about halfway through the wrapping today and will finish tomorrow.  I will probably haul it all to UPS on Tuesday after work with my hubby's help.  I expect to spend nearly $100 in shipping. Whew!

Anyway I made this above card for the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #244 which is to pick out and use my favorite sketch of theirs from this year.  I love their September sketch and used it to make my card.  Here is the awesome sketch:

I used these die-cuts:



The Lawn Fawn die is called Forest Border.  This Technique Tuesday tag die I use continually.  So much, in fact I do not even put it away.  It is permanently on my desk.  I use it a lot to cut banners for my layouts.

I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Let it Snow Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to be back tomorrow with another crafty project to share.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the paper ! Thanks for joining us at DieCuttinDivas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for joining our “2015 Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Awesome tag, awesome use of dies, and AWESOME use of what looks like an actual photograph for the background. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Die Cuttin' Divas, and I'm glad you loved our sketch enough to use it as inspiration for your card.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty and love how you displayed it. Thanks for playing with DCD this week for our last sketch challenge of the year!!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Such a sweet design! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...