Monday, December 28, 2015

Game 5 -- One to Go


If you read my blog with any regularity at all, you know that my hubby and I are BIG hockey fans.  Our team --the Chicago Blackhawks -- won the Stanley Cup this year.  This is the week in my June pocket page documenting that I relived that moment.  For the above card, I used this sketch #5 from Sketches in Thyme Project Life:


And here is the full page that I used the card on:


Yes, I am a bit behind on my pages as I am just finishing up June but I am enjoying reliving one of the most exciting months of my life.  Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Love your card and your page! You did a fantastic job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! Your black banner shows up sooo nicely on the light teal background! Love your full layout!!! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sandi :) I love your take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card & spread!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...