Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 3


I actually surprised myself because between last night and today, I got 3 Project Life pages done.  AND, I have been sick!  I have been coughing up a storm as my hubby and I have upper respiratory infections.  But we got some good meds from the doctor last night so I feel like I am on the mend.  And my mojo was flowing so I went with it.  I do think I am going to bed early tonight with a big dose of Nyquil.

There is a new challenge blog and this one is concentrating on sketches for pocket pages.  I know several gals on their design teams so I have been wanting to work with the sketches. This is sketch #1 from Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style

I used it for my title card for the 3rd birthday page in my August documenting.  My hubby really spoiled me this year with a fabulous 4 day weekend and this was day #3:


He did a complete remodel for me of my creative space for my birthday -- new paint and flooring and we rearranged the furniture.  He ever built me a stand up work bench because it is much healthier to stand than sit.  But that is coming in my September pages.

Well, I am going to attempt to go back to work tomorrow so I better start getting ready to hit the hay.  I go to bed early because on work days we are up before 5am...ick.

~~Sandi~~

10 comments:

  1. You really aced this sketch. Love that you did 3 pages for the b'day celebration. Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for joining in with the fun challenges at Sketches In Thyme PL Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are fantastic! So glad you documented your special weekend. Feel better xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout. Cute take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Sandi, and your layout is fantastic! So happy to see you playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the sketch Sandi :) Cute card for a cute layout :) Glad to have you aboard to new adventure and giving it a try, Hope to see your creations each week if you can :)
    Tina
    Sketches in Thyme PL Style DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors, the polka dots, and that mason jar! Your rocked the card and your layout is great!!! So glad you are playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style...
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooww I really like the colors you used for this card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme Project Life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally ROCKED this sketch, Sandi! I love the colors, and it goes perfectly on your GORGEOUS PL page! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme PL Style!

    ~Ashley
    Sketches in Thyme PL Style DT member--Team #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your layout, and your colorful blog! Wonderful! Your card is vibrant and beautiful! :) Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute & your spread is amazing!!!! I love it!!! Thank you for joining us @ Sketches In Thyme PL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...