Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sending Love and Good Vibes


Sometimes making cards is hard....like sympathy cards and cards for terminally ill friends.  I put off making this card for awhile because I have a friend who is very ill and may not recover,  But I love her and she always would send me an email and comment/thank me for a card I had sent her.  She lives out of town and I am not sure I will get another chance to see her in this life. That makes me very sad. I used my Avery Elle stamp set with the little paper airplane because she was always conscious of good vibes and positive statements. I am sending her all the good vibes and positive energy that I can muster right now and I hope she feels the love.

My inspiration for this card was this wonderful sketch #247 from My Favorite Things:


There is still time to enter a card you make with this sketch.  I hope you will.

~Sandi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...