Sunday, September 13, 2015

Gracias



I got up early this morning and made this card.  I was actually thinking about it while I slept, I think.  Does anyone else ever do that?  I woke up while it was still dark and went immediately to my craft room (even before my cuppa joe) and started working on this.  I was excited to use my never before used stamp set from Alley Way Stamps for the cacti and the sentiment and to attempt to color the cacti with my Copics.  I am just learning how to use them and often I am not happy with the results but I was ok with these.  Not super proud but they turned out ok.

I used this great sketch from Sugar Pea Designs because I REALLY want to win some of their stamps now that I am learning to color images.


I am entering this card in the NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge since this was the first time I used these Alley Way stamps.
That's about it for now.  I have more creating, laundry and blogging to do while watching football.  I LOVE my weekends!

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, the cactus is perfect with the gracias sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...