Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hope You Made the Nice List


It has been a long time since I played along with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenges.  But I have a Christmas in July card to share that features my favorite Santa and I used the current Designer Drafts sketch:


I just invested in my first few Copic markers and I am just starting to learn how to use them so I thought I would try coloring this Santa and I don't think he turned out too badly so I am using him on my 2nd of 31 Christmas cards that I hope to create this month.

I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge -- Going Dotty


Thanks for stopping by and Happy 4th of July!

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Christmas in July! I love it! You will love your new Copic markers! They are some of my favorite crafty tools! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sandi...super cute card, I so luv the sweet image. I am giving away simon says stamp gift cards on my blog all month, stop by to comment for your chance at winning.

    I am so glad you played along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from last week's challenge (Designer Drafts)--- congrats! 

    What a fun card--- great idea to start making your Christmas cards early:)

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...