Thursday, June 18, 2015

Another Father's Day card



My son Adam is an amateur photographer and is pretty talented.  He really has an eye for composing a photo.  Recently he posted this photo on Instagram that he took of himself with just the timer on his cell phone.  I think it is pretty darn good.


I took my inspiration from his self portrait for a Father's Day card I made for him.  He is a pretty amazing dad also.  I used one of my favorite techniques -- heat embossing -- for the sentiment on this clean and simple card. I also used one of my favorite products....my little wood veneer potty people.

So....I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge -- Use a Favorite Technique or favorite product.

Guess what???  It is almost the weekend!  Yay!  I LOVE the weekends.
  

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous masculine card Sandi! I love the cute little wood veneer man.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...