Monday, May 11, 2015

A Birthday Card for my Baby Sister


My sister is 6 years younger than me so I think that qualifies her to be my baby sister.  She and her family recently moved to North Carolina from Indiana and I think she is enjoying the move.  Her birthday is coming up so I wanted to make her a card.  I used this awesome sketch from My Favorite Things:


I am also entering it in Simon Says Stamps Work It Wednesday challenge to use yellow
and also Seize The Birthday current challenge

Thanks for stopping by and hey....Monday is just about over.!

~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. Super cute creation, Sandi. I love the colors. I'm entry #48, would love for you to stop by. Hope to see you on the next challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card. So happy & cheerful. Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun and cheery colors you used! that is a great sketch and you mastered it in your card! Thank you for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your sister enjoyed this card--it is a fun color combo! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo you used! Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...