Saturday, April 11, 2015

Party Animal


I always need birthday cards, don't you?  So I saw this sketch at Mojo Monday and just knew it would be perfect to use my brand new Avery Elle Party Animal stamp and die set.  Here is the sketch:


And there are still a couple of days for you to enter a card for this challenge....the prize is a Verve set of stamps.  I have only 2 small Verve sets and because I LOVE them I really need more of them. For the challenge click HERE



Well that is all for now.....I will be back in a couple of days.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Sandi, Love the balloon dog! The colors really pop too! I see this is your second link at STB and we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerful and colorful. Love your cute balloon doggi and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...