Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I Adore You


I have a love affair currently with wood veneers....especially scripty word veneers.  This was one of my favorites so I painted it red and used it on a card for my very favorite person in the world....my husband.  I made a number of lovey-dovey Valentine cards in the last couple of weeks but I think this will be the one I give Dave this year.

I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:


I am also going to enter it at The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge....Kissing Booth  Here is the inspiration photo:


I drew my inspiration from the black and white horizontal stripes and the overall color palette of black/white/red.


Thanks for stopping by,,,,the work week is 40% complete for me.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  How about you?

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Love your attentions to details! The colors are so striking and the design are spot on! I adore your display, too! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creativity!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Sandi. Love the striped background with the die-cut words. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this!! The B & W BG is fabulous as are the die cut words. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...