Friday, January 16, 2015

Remember Christmas Morning


I was sooo excited this year to get some Christmas morning pictures of my granddaughters.  1000 miles separates us and at the holidays the distance is especially painful.  The good new is that I have plans to visit between Christmas and New Year's this year.  Should be a fun time.

When I saw that both of my granddaughters were wearing pink jammies on Christmas morning, I decided to use what has come to be my go to collection this holiday season -- Elle's Studio Good Cheer.  There is lots of pinks and reds and I just love it! I used this great sketch from over at My Scraps and More Sketches:


I am also linking this page up to Paper Issues Popping the Cork with Elle's Studio

Well it is my favorite time of the week...Friday night and the whole weekend lies ahead.  I plan on some creative time as well as some re-organizing in my scrap room.  We are also going out to see my in-laws for the day tomorrow.  What are your plans? I hope you get to do something fun and relaxing.  Life is short. Enjoy yourselves.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute Christmas page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Loving the pink! THanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the pink going on here....such a GREAT Christmas layout!! Great take on the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page. Thanks for playing along with My Scraps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the red and pink for a Christmas layout! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...