Monday, January 26, 2015

First Selfie Ever


My in-laws may be well into their 70's but they are fun people.  The are also very active and current on technology and what is trending.  One trend they were slightly behind on however was the selfie.  This past Christmas however they took their first selfie while on their way out to a neighbor's Christmas party.  I loved it so much I had to scrap it with this fun festive Christmas collection from My Mind's Eye.

I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:




I am also linking this up to Paper Issues Current Linky party  -- Say It Isn't Snow



Well Monday is about over.  I actually had a pretty good Monday....how was yours?

~~Sandi~~

8 comments:

  1. Sandi - this is such a great layout! Love that your in laws are such hipsters! Love the papers you used, too. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it! Gorgeous layout, thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title and pic. I love the papers you used and such a great sketch. Your layout has inspired me to take a selfie. LOl Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout and nice way to document your in-laws. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! I love how all the layers are edged with black. thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selfie! :) Great job on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi this layout is Awesome! Has to be one of my favorites of yours
    Thanks for joining us over at LM
    Tina C. LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo cute and fun selfie!!! love your paper mix!!! thanks for playing along with SIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...