Sunday, November 30, 2014

Easy Bakin'


Another awesome sketch from Creative Scrappers that I just HAD to play with.  I used pictures of my granddaughter with her new Easy Bake oven that we gave her last Christmas.  I actually tried to scrap these photos once before and FAILED.  Has that ever happened to you?  I wasted 3 good sheets of patterned paper also in the process.  So I put the already matted photos aside and waited several months until this sketch came along and inspiration struck.


Please excuse the poor photography....it was very late last night when I was photographing this page.  In addition to entering it over at Creative Scrappers, I am also entering this page in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Anything Goes.

Well I have to run....this is the last day of my 4 day Thanksgiving weekend and I have a bunch of projects (like finishing the Christmas decorating) left to do before going to back to work (ugh) tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. awesome page, I have wasted lots of things in my quest to creating...lol...I can totally relate! great job...hope you have a super week

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you tried to scrap these pics the first time. I love all the purple and the fun title letters. I think waiting to scrap these was the right move as it's a perfect page for Abby's book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...