Monday, October 20, 2014

Stuck On U Sketches New PL Challenge





There is a new challenge up at Stuck on U Sketches for Project Lifers and it is a good one.......use Black-Orange-White on your page(s).

I am still working on catching up and finishing (believe it or not) my 2013 album and this is week #38 from a year ago.  But I keep good notes and have lots of pictures (most weeks) so I can do it.  I actually do not have many more weeks to do before my 2013 albums are complete.  Here is my 2 page spread shown together:

 
Here is the left side of the spread:


and here is the right side of the spread:


There is a prize that you could win this month and the more challenges you enter the more chances you have to win.  So link up any pocket page layout as long as you used orange, black and white on it and you could be our next big winner!


I am entering this 2 page spread in Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge "Anything Goes".

Good Luck!
~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. What a great page Sandi love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! All your cards are wonderful and the fact that you were able to do the Bears win is a bonus! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PL spread, Sandi! You just gave me some GREAT ideas for all those pages I need to catch up on! Thanks for always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the challenge Sandi, lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...