Monday, October 6, 2014

New Stuck on U Sketches PL Challenge


It is time for another Project Life challenge from Stuck On U Sketches and I love this one --use a Keep Calm card.  I just love the "Keep Calm and ...." sayings.  I think I need a t-shirt that says "Keep Calm and Retire"!  LOL  Only 5 more years until I retire and I am sure the time will go fast.  

Here is my project:


Yes, it was another quiet and slow week for us with nothing going on and virtually no pictures so I just did a single page for my week.  I think I have decided that in 2015 I am going to do monthly spreads instead of weekly.  With it just being my hubby and I, our life is just not exciting enough to fill 1-2 pages per week.  And the wonderful thing about Project Life is that it is my project and my life and I can document it ANY way I want.

I hope you will play along with us at SOUS and create a PL page(s) with a Keep Calm card and link it up.  There IS a prize involved!!  Go HERE to get all the details.

Thanks for stopping by today....have an awesome week.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Great PL page! love the yellow and the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these PL pages. So glad you are going to do them again in 2015. You are right there are no rules, this is just for you to do as you like. "Keep Calm and Retire" should definitely be your motto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PL page, Sandi! I love the bright sunny title card! The Keep Calm sayings are some of my faves, too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...