Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MFT Sketch challenge


I have always loved anything nautical and now since it has been trendy in the papercrafting world, I have accumulated a TON of nautical embellishments, papers, stamps.  I used several on this card.  When I saw this sketch from My Favorite Things:

I just could only picture a masculine nautical card with it. So I made a birthday card for my youngest son.  Can you believe he is going to be 33?  Me neither.

In addition to the My Favorite Things sketch challenge, I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -- Anything Goes

Edited 5/25/15 to add: I am linking this up to the current linky party at Paper Issues --

Thanks for stopping by my blog....have a wonderful day.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...