Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cutting Edge Blog Hop


Here is my second entry for the Cutting Edge Blog Hop hosted by Pretty Pink Posh.  There are lots of prizes and loads of inspiration so break out, dust off your dies and play along.


For this card I used my Lawn Fawn goodies.....paper, stamps and dies.  I embossed the yellow cardstock with my Swiss Dots embossing folder and I am entering this card in the current Lawnscaping texture challenge.  I just love me some Lawn Fawn....they have to be the cutest, sure to put a smile on your face products out there.  I am determined to buy everything they put out (if I don't run out of money first...ha!)  Our nephew Gabriel in North Carolina is turning 5 in a few weeks and I was thinking of him when I made this card. I think he will like it especially the Toys R Us gift card that will be inside!  LOL


Finally, last but not least is the awesome sketch I used for this card.  I rarely make a card without following a sketch and some of the best card sketches in my humble opinion are from Mojo Monday I used their sketch #359 for this card:

 
I am also entering this card in Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge.

That's it for today....hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  My mojo is flowing so I hope to be back tomorrow to share another creation.

~~Sandi~~

15 comments:

  1. Wow....love your card. Very bright and cheerful!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully cheerful card. You really outdid yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love the layering and the mix of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is too adorable!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card! I love the Oh Happy Day bg paper. Wonderful paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card- fab Lawn Fawn supplies! Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card in bright, nice colors! Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You created such a sweet scene with the cloud paper, the animals and balloons! I'm betting your nephew will love it inside and out;-)! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great kids birthday card! Love the fun images and happy, bright colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun card! I love the brightness of it! Thank you for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So festive!! Love this fun card!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...