Monday, June 23, 2014

You Shine

 
I love Lawn Fawn....for this card I used one of their stamps and the yellow and blue paper is from
their Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad.  I am going to send this to a good friend of mine to celebrate a big accomplishment in her life.
 
I am entering this card in the follow 2 challenges:
 

The Lawnscaping Stars and/or Stripes Challenge. You can see info on that challenge HERE.
and
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday You Gotta Have Friends Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Enjoy a wonderful early summer week,
 
~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Perfect in every way. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super darlin card...So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! So fun and I love sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...