Saturday, June 7, 2014

Missing You #2

I used this stamp set and matching die earlier in the week for my oldest son and family and decided to make a card for my youngest son and his family.  I love my Lawn Fawn stamps and now they have matching dies which frankly are, to die for! (no pun intended...lol)
 
For this card I used the negative space that I had saved from the card I made a few days earlier and layered it over a sheet of vellum.  I then heat embossed the dotted "flight pattern" from Florida (where I live) to NW Indiana (where they live).  I added a tiny die cut heart to let them know my heart is in Indiana.  Then I heat embossed the "missing you" sentiment on vellum and added another little die cut heart.
 
I am entering this card in the Lawn Fawn Embossing challenge.
 
 
I will be back later to share more of my projects....I have been feeling very creative recently.
 
~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...