Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week #31

 
 
Slowly but surely I am catching up a bit on my weekly pages.  I am now on week #31.  It was my MIL's birthday and our birthday celebration.....her birthday is just 5 days before mine so we usually celebrate together.  Other than that it was a fairly uneventful week so on Sunday (which is the last day of my week) I took a picture of our home after Dave finished the yard work.  Walgreen's had a deal a few weeks ago for a free 8x10 so I got this shot enclarged and used it for my 2nd page.  If only you could have seen what our home looked like when we bought it nearly 4 years ago.  It was a very neglected foreclosure.  We (well Dave mostly) put a great deal of hard work into sprucing up the place and now I think we have the prettiest house on the block.  Here is a close-up of page 2:
 
 
And here is page 1:
 
 
I am entering this weekly spread into Stuck on U Sketches for their PL challenge to use a shaped tag
and
Use It Tuesday' Stick It Challenge -- The pelican and sea gull stickers are from a 3 or 4 year old collection from October Afternoon's Seaside collection.
 
I am already working on weeks #32 and #33 and hope to unveil them soon.
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness!!!! This is FAB!!! I love the mix of papers! So fun that you and your MIL have close birthdays!!! Love that page of your home- I like how it takes up the whole page!!!! Fab x100000!

    Thank you so much for entering the WG giveaway on my blog!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Stuck On U Sketches, Sandi! I love following your weekly journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout thanks for sharing with use it tuesday Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing more project life inspired creations. Thanks for playing along with Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...