Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Grateful to Be Your Grandma

 
I cherish the time I get to spend with my grandchildren.  I usually only get to see them once a year for a couple of days. AND I am so busy enjoying the time with them that I often forget to get pictures of me with them.  Luckily last March when we were visiting, my husband asked me if I wanted a picture with my grandsons.  SMH.....of course I do and he took this picture.  It is not a great picture....my battery on my big camera had died so all I had was my cell phone with the cracked camera lens but I cherish the picture and of course I had to put it on a page for the boys' scrapbook.
 
I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers:
 
 
I am entering it in the November 1st challenge at My Mind's Eye Gratitude Challenge.  Everything on the page is from My Mind's Eye with the exception of the alphas.  I just love this Collectible collection!!
 
I am also linking it up to the Paper Issues current Grateful theme.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Sandi! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand about just wanting to enjoy the moment and not worrying about taking pictures. It's wonderful that you now have this picture, though! Thanks so much for sharing this memory with us! Your LO is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...