Sunday, October 6, 2013

World Card Making Day


I have done a great deal of crafting this weekend seeing that it was World Card Making Day yesterday.  This may be my favorite card that I made.  I used an older Christmas collection from Jillibean Soup and their sketch #3:
 

 
I am also entering this card in Festive Friday's Star Challenge

and

Let's Capture Our Memories  World Card Making Day challenge
 
Hope your weekend was peaceful and relaxing and that you have a good and productive week.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card! That penguin is just priceless and makes me smile! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - I love your little penguins - they add so much fun to this card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love your little penguin. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! You had me at Jillibean Soup!! LOL!! Thanks for joining us over at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...