Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hold My Hand (always)

 
While browsing through my computer picture files today, I found this picture of Dave and I at Epcot 3 years ago that I never scrapped.  People tell Dave that he looks like a Viking so he wanted this picture taken in front of the Viking exhibit.  Some really nice passerby took the photo for us.  It is one of the few pictures of us that we have that is not a selfie.
 
I used this awesome sketch #251 from Creative Scrappers:
 
 
I am so glad to see that Creative Scrapper's has returned from their break....I LOVE their sketches and the DT REALLY inspires me.
 
I used my Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page punch for those scalloped circles and backed most of them with burlap for texture.  I just love the warmth and texture the burlap and wood patterned paper and veneers give this page.  I used Glitz's Dapper Dan patterned paper and some embellishment stickers from the Glitz Finnley collection along with some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.  All of these can be found in the Whimsical Twist shop at awesome prices with the lowest shipping that you will find anywhere. The Whimsical Twist blog is also having a fall texture challenge right now and the prize is a $15 gift card to the shop!  How cool is that???  You can link your fall texture project and find other ways to enter for the prize HERE.
 
I am entering this page in Frosted Designs texture challenge and Scrap It Girl's Got Wood? challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful week.


10 comments:

  1. Great job! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this LO is so sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl September challenge! (times 2)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! Thank you for joining at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun layout! Love your burlap texture! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout! You did such a fabulous job with all the textures and embellishments! Thank you for taking on our texture challenge at Frosted Designs!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mix of wood embellishments you used and other elements for texture on your page. Thanks SO much for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the embellishments and textures you used, especially the burlap. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...